1.Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceeding.
2.Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
Please send your Full paper& abstract to conference submission system. (.pdf only), any questions, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Template Download (For conference proceedings download) (For Journal download)
4. Submission Deadline: Before February 05, 2021
5. Page Requirement: Submitted paper should be at least 4 pages under the correct formatting.
6. Extra Pages: The first Six pages are free, extra pages will be charged at 50 USD/page
Policy on Multiple Submissions
ICPAM will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the ICPAM 2021 reviewing period.
ICPAM is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”